Leaves and Lobsters Special
A Spectacular Boothbay Harbor Fall
This autumn, enjoy the vibrant colors and spectacular scenery of midcoast Maine. As one of the most beautiful seasons New England has to offer, this is the perfect time of year to enjoy the great outdoors during the day. If you stay in Boothbay Harbor, Maine’s Finest B&B on the Waterfront, the Harbour Towne Inn on the Waterfront, you will have a leaf-peeping excursion to remember. Whether you choose to enjoy the crisp fall air on a local hike, take in views of the rugged coast on a mid-day sail, there is never a shortage of adventure and luxury. When the sunsets, cozy up on your deck or sit down on the dock on our Adirondack chairs with an incredible glass of wine and savor a superb dinner at any of the many award-winning restaurants, a two minute walk along the harbor to any of the Restaurants. Boothbay Harbor was voted as one of the three most beautiful towns in New England to visit during the fall, so the decision to stay and play in Boothbay Harbor this autumn is simple. To celebrate the beauty of our town during this special season, we offer a Boothbay Harbor, Maine Foliage Package in which you will be pampered for two days (or longer)!
This New England fall foliage package includes a two-night stay in one of our luxurious appointed guest rooms or suites. Included is a gourmet breakfast with several choices of hot entrees. Upon arrival, we welcome you and your guest with hot cider, coffee or tea and a homemade sweet.
Including a two night stay, gourmet breakfast
Maine Fall Season At Harbour Towne Inn:
• 2 night stay in one of our beautifully appointed guestroom or please call to upgrade to our Penthouse Suite.
• A delicous buffet breakfast each morning.
• Hot Cider, Coffee or Tea and a sweet of the day upon arrival.
• A $50 gift certificate for a Lobster/Seafood dinner at a Restaurant of your choice.
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Complimentary Poland Spring water in your room
• Complimentary coffee, tea and snacks in the sunroom
• Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
From $295 per night, based on double occupancy. This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes and gratuity