- For 1 and 2 night stays an advance a deposit of one night's rate is required. For stays of three or more nights, a deposit equal to 50% of the total reservation is required.
- Deposits must include Maine State Lodging tax.
- Deposits are applied to the last day(s) of your reserved stay.
- Your canceled check or credit card charge with reservation agreement is your receipt.
- Advance Reservations are always recommended
- Specific rooms cannot be guaranteed on reservations for less than 2 days.
Arrival and Departure: Check in is at 3 p.m., Check out is at 10 a.m.
Cancellations: Cancellations received with 14 days advance notice (28 days for the Penthouse) will result in the return of your deposit, less a $25.00 ($50.00-75.00 Penthouse) cancellation charge for each room/unit.
Off Season Reservations: If you are interested in spending time with us during the early spring or late fall, very pleasant, quiet times of year in this coastal village, we offer a number of special packages.