The Shipyard Cup portion of the event is a Superyacht regatta set in the Corinthian spirit. The regatta is open to yachts over 70 feet (21 meters) LOA. The event - which brings big boat racing to Maine's coast - emphasizes fun, safety, and a laid back environment.
*Room reservations at the Harbour Towne Inn on the Waterfront please call 207.633.4300
The Hodgdon Boat Owner's Rendezvous portion of the event will be dedicated to celebrating boats that have been built by the company over the past two centuries.
"Turning 200 years old is something that we're very proud of," said Timothy Hodgdon, President of Hodgdon Yachts. "The fleet of boats that we've built ranges from the Supermaxi Comanche to the arctic exploration schooner Bowdoin, to Superyachts, military vessels, limousine tenders, small pleasure boats, and lobster boats. We're looking forward to getting as many of these together as possible and celebrating with their owners."
For more information, visit www.shipyardcup.com. More details will be added as they become available. If you have a sail boat over 70 feet and are interested in participating in Shipyard Cup or a Hodgdon built boat and are interested in participating in the Hodgdon Boat Owner's Rendezvous, please email email@example.com.
Having started in 1816 during the era of clipper ships, Hodgdon is America's oldest boat builder. Still family owned, this East Boothbay, Maine company has evolved into a leader in advanced composite construction while maintaining exceptional skills for world class traditional and modern interiors. The company's divisions include Hodgdon Yachts, specializing in custom sail and power yacht construction (up to 60 meters); Hodgdon Custom Tenders, building some of the highest quality Superyacht tenders afloat; Hodgdon Interiors, crafting high-end Superyacht interiors (up to 80 meters); Hodgdon Yacht Services, devoted to service, refits, storage, and dockage; and Hodgdon Defense Composites, constructing specialized defense craft. For more information, visit www.hodgdonyachts.com.
+1 401 743 4726
firstname.lastname@example.org Ed Roberts
+1 207 633 4194
- Windjammer Days in lovely Boothbay Harbor, Maine - June 25 -July 1, 2017 Harbour Towne Inn
- $50 off three night minimum - Book NOW 207 633 4300
- Harbor Fest in Boothbay Harbor September 1st-10th 2017- Boothbay Harbor Fest!!
- Pemaquid Oyster Festival - September 2016 Sunday
- Pumpkinfest and Regatta October 2016 Call today for $50. off room rate - two night minimum
- 52th Annual Antique Auto Days Show at Boothbay Railway Village July 16 and 17, 2016
- Boothbay Opera House - Concerts, Music and Shows Tickets 207.633.5159
- Antiquing in Maine
- Maine Botanical Garden Tickets
- A Room with a View for Two
- Bluegrass Festival at Thomas Point Beach - September 2016
- Claw Down September 2016
- HOT Deal -Today- Fill the Inn sale -Same Day Booking $165.00
- Boothbay Charities Classic Golf Tournament September 2016
- Leaves and Lobsters in Boothbay Harbor - Harbour Towne Inn B&B
- Lighthouse Tours
- Lobster and Clam Bake on Cabbage Island
- Championship 18 hole Golf Course Package at Boothbay Harbor Country Club
- Free night - Book 7 nights and receive the 7th night FREE at our Boothbay Harbor Bed and Breakfast
- Columbus Day Weekend Special - HALF price on your third night
- Oktoberfest in Maine September 2016- Topsham Fairgrounds
- Best Fall Color Drives near Boothbay Harbor - Maine FREE Night!!
- Blueberry Festivals - Enjoy Maine
- Maine Festivals and Fairs
- Gardens Aglow - Maine Botanical Gardens in Boothbay, Maine November 21, - December 31
- $50 Gift Certificate for Dinner in May
- Boothbay Opera House Events
- Gift Certificates
- Red Cloak Haunted History Tour
- Art Walk Maine - First Fridays in Boothbay Harbor
- Maine Photography Show April 9-29
- Show of the Month Club at the OPERA House
- AmTrack 50% off for seniors