Foliage is the most sensual of New England seasons, from the sweet aromas of our apple orchards to the swirling of leaves and wind, from that first whiff of autumn, if we are lucky, a couple of indian summer days. To the last cold, crisp evenings and days and the sound of the rustle of the leaves. While autumn in Maine is, in the most basic sense, a celebration of both the harvest and the autumn colors, Boothbay Harbor and every town in every region carries on with their own special flair and finds their own niche in the celebration. Coming soon is the Damariscotta Pumpkin Festival and Regatta along with the haunted hayrides and apple picking. Usually beginning the last weekend of September. I will post some dates and pictures from last year. Stay tuned!
Leaves and Lobsters in Boothbay Harbor – Mid Coast Maine!!
Treat yourselves to affordable indulgence and romantic casual accommodation at our historic Harbour Towne Inn on the Waterfront - B&B . The Inn is located just over a two hour’s drive from Boston, with easy access to Freeport Outlets and the Maine Botanical Gardens. We are a short walk to all restaurants, galleries and shops.
Our getaway packages offer:
• King and Queen size beds with Cozy Comforters, Private Baths and Satellite TVs
• Sumptuous Hardy Breakfasts in the Morning as you Awake to the Aroma of our Signature Brew
• $50 Lobster Gift Certificate – to be used at any restaurant in Boothbay Harbor
• Bubbles & Truffles: A Bottle of California Sparkling Wine or Cider & Decadent Chocolate Truffles in your Room
• Complimentary Hot Chocolate, Coffee, Specialty Teas, Snacks & WIFI
*8% Tax, Please visit our website or call 207.633.4300 for more information and availability. Two night minimum please. Sorry, not valid Columbus day weekend.
If you would like to add this promotion please let us know, it will be an additional fee, please let us know!