Help the Boothbay Harbor Chamber celebrate our 25th year of fundraising with this annual golf tournament. What could be more fun than a lobster bake, a sports auction, and playing golf with a celebrity! All this while helping those less fortunate to receive sports equipment! We would like to offer a discount as a thank you for helping out for the fabulous fund raiser. Bring your sticks and enjoy a stay at our quinestial Bed and Breakfast, located on the Waterfront, walking distance to all the shops, restaurants, galleries and boating excuresions. We look forward to pampering you. Mention STICKS15 in your reservation and we will take $100 off your two night stay. 207.633.4300 or reserve on line.
Boothbay Charities Classic Golf Tournament, Lobster Bake, and Auction
Friday, Golf-Saturday, September 2015
Boothbay Railway Village and Boothbay Harbor Country Club
The event begins on Friday, 4 to 6 p.m., with a public lobster bake at the Boothbay Railway Village. As of Monday, Sept. 8, there were 27 sports celebrities signed up to attend the two-day event. Tickets ($40 per person) for the lobster bake are still available by contacting Brenda Blackman at 207-633-5149. Chicken will also be available. Also on Friday at the Railway Village is the silent sports auction (4 to 7:30 p.m.) and the live sports auction (7:30 p.m.) of dozens of items collected by the BCC over the past year. The list of silent auction items is growing daily, featuring golfing and skiing packages; autographed balls and books from the likes of Arnold Palmer, Doug Flutie, Wade Boggs, Mean Joe Greene and many others; art from local artists; and more. Some items that will be offered in the live auction include a bat signed by Red Sox Hall of Famer Jim Rice, a snowboard autographed by Olympic gold medalist Seth Westcott, a jersey worn by David "Big Papi" Ortiz during the 2007 World Series, a jersey from Boston Bruin Ray Bourque, a wooden bowl from East Boothbay craftsman Lou Landry, a coastal print from local artist Nathan Campbell, and many more. Come bid on the items and help Special Olympics Maine. Last year, the BCC raised $40,000 for the Special Olympics. If you are interested in participating in the golf tournament, either as a player or volunteer, contact Brenda Blackman or Ken Marston at 207-350-6203. If you wish to donate an item to the auctions please contact Tom Erskine at 207-633-6103.
We look forward to pampering you. Mention STICKS915 in your reservation and we will take $100 off your two night stay. 207.633.4300 or reserve on line.
- Windjammer Days in lovely Boothbay Harbor, Maine - June 25 -July 1, 2017 Harbour Towne Inn
- $50 off three night minimum - Book NOW 207 633 4300
- Harbor Fest in Boothbay Harbor September 1st-10th 2017- Boothbay Harbor Fest!!
- Pemaquid Oyster Festival - September 2016 Sunday
- Pumpkinfest and Regatta October 2016 Call today for $50. off room rate - two night minimum
- 52th Annual Antique Auto Days Show at Boothbay Railway Village July 16 and 17, 2016
- Boothbay Opera House - Concerts, Music and Shows Tickets 207.633.5159
- Antiquing in Maine
- Shipyard Cup and Hodgdon Boat 200th Anniversary Rendezvous Celebration
- Maine Botanical Garden Tickets
- A Room with a View for Two
- Bluegrass Festival at Thomas Point Beach - September 2016
- Claw Down September 2016
- HOT Deal -Today- Fill the Inn sale -Same Day Booking $165.00
- Leaves and Lobsters in Boothbay Harbor - Harbour Towne Inn B&B
- Lighthouse Tours
- Lobster and Clam Bake on Cabbage Island
- Championship 18 hole Golf Course Package at Boothbay Harbor Country Club
- Free night - Book 7 nights and receive the 7th night FREE at our Boothbay Harbor Bed and Breakfast
- Columbus Day Weekend Special - HALF price on your third night
- Oktoberfest in Maine September 2016- Topsham Fairgrounds
- Best Fall Color Drives near Boothbay Harbor - Maine FREE Night!!
- Blueberry Festivals - Enjoy Maine
- Maine Festivals and Fairs
- Gardens Aglow - Maine Botanical Gardens in Boothbay, Maine November 21, - December 31
- $50 Gift Certificate for Dinner in May
- Boothbay Opera House Events
- Gift Certificates
- Red Cloak Haunted History Tour
- Art Walk Maine - First Fridays in Boothbay Harbor
- Maine Photography Show April 9-29
- Show of the Month Club at the OPERA House
- AmTrack 50% off for seniors